Infuse Your Skin With Superfoods:
Everyone knows kale and spinach are amazing for your body, but did you know they can also work wonders on your skin? This mask has an ARMY of superfoods working to deeply penetrate your skin at once, and it truly packs a punch!
- Kale Extract: Kale is loaded with Vitamins A, C and K, lutein, iron, and antioxidants. Vitamin K tightens your skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces swelling and scars. Lutein promotes collagen production. Vitamin A and antioxidants repair skin tissue and prevent free-radical damage.
- Spinach Leaf Extract: The vitamin A in spinach helps to keep skin toned and smooth, while the vitamin C helps to brighten and rejuvenate skin cells. Folate and Vitamin K are both found in spinach and can reduce the prevalence of dry skin, acne, and stretch marks.
- Lavender Oil: Lavender oil moisturizes skin, and ALSO kills bacteria deep in your pores, helping to prevent and also heal acne
- Cannabidiol: Anti-inflammatory, reducing redness and puffiness
- White Clay: Helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating. It does not draw oils from the skin and can therefore be used on dry and sensitive skin types.</span>
- CoQ10: Stimulates collagen and elastin production, fades and prevents dark spots (blocks tyrosinase, which helps with the production of melanin). reduces sun damage from free radicals
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
- Camellia Seed Oil: Known for its ability to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin, Camellia helps promotes skin elasticity via outstanding moisture retaining ability
- Citric Acid: Sloughs off dead skin cells and speeds new cell turnover. New skin growth can alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and uneven areas.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Soothing and moisturizing, it addresses ALL of the following for enhanced radiance: roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness and elasticity
- Fennel Oil: Promotes healing by expediting epidermis repair, helping your skin to renew and strengthen
- Jojoba Oil: Calms your skin with strong anti-inflammatory properties that can ease the effects of eczema and rosacea (chapped skin, redness). High in Vitamins E and B-complex.
- Green + White Tea: Green and white tea have have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants) and are also known to serve as a natural sunblock; tea also has anti-bacterial properties
- Olive (Squalene): Restores elasticity; smooths and softens skin
- Rosemary Oil: Naturally anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antiseptic, Rosemary can reduce pore congestion - and also makes an excellent preservative for ALL natural skin care products such as TRIBEauty
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and help your body repair damaged skin cells. It is also very effective for dark spots and uneven skin tone by interrupting the overproduction of melanin. Vitamin C can also help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV) induced sun damage.
- Wild Orange Oil: Improves skin texture and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne or other skin irritations
Apply generously to entire face and let sit for 10-15 minutes; rinse.
2.0 oz (56 g)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. Stop use if condition worsens or skin irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a health professional before use.
$70.00Ology Mature Clay Mask
TriBeauty CBD Superfood Mask | 6-in-1: Brightens, Softens, Plumps, Hydrates, Oxygenates, Calms + Protects
Tribe currently ships across the USA. Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know when a Tribe storefront is coming to you.
Right now we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75 - no matter the size of the order. Take advantage and shop away!
All other orders will be based on weight.
Once you make your order, we process it. All orders are shipped within 2 business days. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
Check out our Return + Refund Policy.
We accept all major credit cards.
You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships. If you didn’t get this email or have questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can help. Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction. If you're curious to see what others have found helpful, check out our Bestsellers. We'll respond within 2 business days.