Supercharged with 20% Active Vitamin C, this formula brightens complexion, firms fine lines and protects the skin from free radicals and sun damage.
Why is Vitamin C SO important?
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and helps your body repair damaged skin cells. It is very effective for dark spots and uneven skin tone by interrupting the overproduction of melanin. Vitamin C can also help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV) induced sun damage.
Amazing. But why is this called the SUPER serum?
In addition to Vitamin C, this formulation is PACKED with other incredible nutrients that address a whole range of skin issues.
Strap in your seatbelts and get ready for some #skinscience
- Ferulic Acid: Ferulic acid has been found to stabilize Vitamin C (increases shelf life) while also increasing its photo-protection (the COMBO with Vitamins C+E can minimize sun damage by 2x as much!). It is also an antioxidant that can prevent wrinkles.
- Citric Acid: Sloughs off dead skin cells and speeds new cell turnover. New skin growth can alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and uneven areas.
- Kakadu Plum Extract: Packs 55x the Vitamin C powers of a Florida orange. It also has anti-fungal properties, and helps blemish prone skin by flushing out toxins
- Cannabidiol: Anti-inflammatory, reducing redness and puffiness
- Meristem Cell Culture: Meristem protects the skin from daily damaging free radicals, is a soothing anti-irritant, and slightly contracts the skin as an astringent
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps our skin hold water, keeping it hydrated and plump
- Lilac Stem Cells: An amazing ingredient for oily skin and acne! Inhibits sebum (oily secretion) production, and decreases the pro-inflammatory enzyme chemokine IL-8.
- Vitamin E: Strengthens the skin barrier, moisturizers, soothes; increases the effectiveness of Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid
- Green + White Tea: These have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants) and are also known to serve as a natural sunblock; tea also has anti-bacterial properties
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Reduces pore size and redness, hydrates, strengthens the skin barrier, and the improves synthesis of healthy fats, one of the key elements for glowing skin. An incredibly restorative ingredient!
SMOOTHER, FIRMER, BRIGHTER
All of these ingredients together should over time:
- PROTECT FROM SUN DAMAGE
- BRIGHTENS / EVEN COMPLEXION
- REDUCE WRINKLES
How To Use
Infuse your skin daily for a smoother, firmer, and more even toned complexion. Apply to clean, dry skin after face wash and toner but before moisturizer and makeup, up to 2x per day. May tingle!
Full Ingredient List:
Hemp-derived Cannabidiol, Organic Green + White Tea Extract, (Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum Fruit Extract, Organic Willow Bark Extract, Summer Lilac Stem Cell, Meristem Cell Culture, Vitamin B3, Vegetable Glycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ferulic Acid, Rose Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hyaluronic Acid, Natural Vitamin E
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
TriBeauty CBD Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid Super Serum | 5-in-1: Brightening + Regenerating
Tribe currently ships across the USA. Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know when a Tribe storefront is coming to you.
Right now we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75 - no matter the size of the order. Take advantage and shop away!
All other orders will be based on weight.
Once you make your order, we process it. All orders are shipped within 2 business days. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
Check out our Return + Refund Policy.
We accept all major credit cards.
You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships. If you didn’t get this email or have questions, send us an email at email@example.com.
We can help. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction. If you're curious to see what others have found helpful, check out our Bestsellers. We'll respond within 2 business days.